Under the authority of the Technical Manager of the Australia area, you will have for main mission:
- Receive customer requirements for equipment being installed or already installed. – Perform the first diagnostics and the case the first maintenance / trouble shooting interventions (locally or remotely).
- Report to the technical manager of the area the situation of the park and participate with him in the development of the action plan for monitoring machines.
- To be the relay of the international charge of the installation phases at the closing of the project / final reception pronounced and the balance paid
- You have two years of experience with similar functions.
- You have a technical engineering degree or a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You have a sense of customer service
- You are autonomous and are able to do a natural reporting of current topics
- You are rigorous
- English required