You will be leading the company’s effort to develop and market a new line of products dedicated to the plastics recycling industries. The range of products will come from the company’s portfolio completed by other products provided by a third party with whom we have established a strategic partnership.
You will be managing all aspects of this new business: product management, marketing and communication, partner coordination, business development.
The main tasks of this role are:
- Manage the product line in liaison with the product development teams from Pellenc ST and the strategic partner. Provide market inputs to on-going and future product developments. Develop, manage and communicate the sales documentation, directed to both internal and external audience.
- Promote the product using social media, press and trade shows (with support from our communications team)
- Develop existing customer relationships, identify and develop new prospects (working with the other members of the sales organization). Identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close deals.
- Manage the sales process using our CRM (with support from our back office)
- Coordinate and attend product demonstrations and testing
- Ensure consistency of the company’s strategy on this product line: distribution channels, communication, pricing policy, coordination with other sales managers, coordination with service department
You report to the Global Sales Director.
Your professional experience is over 5-10 years. You are a Mechanical Engineer or you do possess extensive engineering background. You have been a Sales Manager, a Key Account Manager or a Product Manager in a complex process industry. You have past experience in product development and/or project management. Plastics recycling background is a strong plus.
- You are fluent in English
- You are fluent in French or German, preferably both
- Proactive, clever, resourceful: you get things done
- You work with methods and have a great attention to details
- You are a team player with leadership skills
- Your moral values are of high standard and you work in transparency
Position shall be based at one of the following locations:
- The company’s headquarters close to Aix-en-Provence, France
- The partner’s headquarters close to Passau, Germany
- Home office close to one of the following international airports: CDG, AMS, FRA, MUC
Position will require regular international travel (+60 %).