Le site « www.pellencst.com » est édité par :
PELLENC selective technologies (SAS).
SAS au capital de 7 092 800,00 €
435 267 885 RCS Avignon
N° T.V.A. intracom. FR 46 435 267 885
Siège social :
125 rue François Gernelle, BP 124
84124 Pertuis Cedex France
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Références CNIL :
Directeur Publication / Responsable du contenu :
Responsable technique :
Cookies (French version)
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded to your device when you access digital media (website, tablet, smartphone).
How to set up Cookies?
The default settings of web browsers are usually set to accept cookies, but you can easily change this by changing your browser settings. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our media may not be accessible.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies imposed by the web hosting
- Statut: This cookie is sent for any kind of connection, expires when the browsing session is completed
- Cookie identification: SERVERID585
- Purpose of the cookie: This cookie is imposed by the web hosting, it ensures that visitors are redirected each time to the correct server hosting this site.
- Statut : These cookies are sent for any kind of connection, expires between 1 year (_gid) and 3 years (_ga)
- Cookie identification: _ga, _gid
- Statut : Sent for any kind of connection, expires after one year
- Cookie identification: pll_language
- Purpose of the cookie: This cookie makes it possible to memorize the language chosen by the visitor in order to provide him/her with a better browsing experience.
Do we accept cookies from third parties?
No third-party cookies are set on this website.