Under the responsibility of the commercial director of territories of Northern Europe, you you take care of the commercial development of the company in the territory concerned (BeNeLux). You will be both in sales development with existing customers (engineering companies, facility operators, etc.) and in seeking new business in existing or new market segments.
Main missions are:
- Develop existing customer relationships, identify and develop new prospects
- Promote the company’s offer and inform the head office about future product developments
- Identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close business opportunities
- The territory will be Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Your professional experience is 3 years minimum.
- You have a similar experience selling technical products with high added value. Ideally for a process or manufacturing industry.
- You are used to managing long sales cycles in a context where the interlocutors are multiple.
- You have a sensitivity for the circular economy sector.
- Proactive, resourceful: you get things done.
- You work with a methodology and are precise.
- You are results-oriented.
- You work in transparency
- You speak English, Dutch fluently and ideally French.
- The position is home office based ideally in an area that should be located north of Brussels and south of Amsterdam. This will require regular trips (3 days a week) to the territory. A company car (Type: Peugeot 308) is provided.